Pursuant to the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you are hereby advised that the domain owner of our Website www.globalvox.com is the company GLOBALVOX, S.L., hereinafter “THE COMPANY “, with VAT number B84399583 and registered address at San Pol de Mar 10, (28008) Madrid, Spain, officially registered and entered in Volume 21.690, Folio 136, Sheet M-386218 of the Madrid Companies Register.
Contact details of the company as the Data Controller:
VAT Number: B84399583
Address: San Pol de Mar 10, (28008) Madrid, Spain
Tel.: (+34) 917588390
Email address: email@example.com
Visiting our Website does not require users to provide any information. In the event of users providing any personal information, the data collected via this Website will be subject to proper and lawful processing, always in compliance with and pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU)) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and any other implementing provisions.
THE COMPANY undertakes to safeguard the privacy of any personal information provided by Users on the Website and, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU)) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other applicable legislation, hereby advises you that:
- Any personal data provided to THE COMPANY, acting as the Data Controller, shall be held under the latter’s responsibility. The primary purpose of such information is to enable the management of users registered with the website, the provision of any services requested, and the sending of advertising material relating to the products and services marketed by THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY may forward these data to its providers in Spain or other countries, for internal database management purposes, or to the competent administrative or legal authorities in compliance with its legal and tax obligations. THE COMPANY undertakes to safeguard the privacy of the information furnished and any other information it may have access to at any time, and shall under no circumstances disclose such information for any other purpose whatsoever without THE USER’s prior express consent.
- The data are collected for the following purposes:
THE USER declares that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and fully up to date, and shall be solely liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from failure to comply with such obligation. Should the information provided by a User belong to a third party other than the person providing it, THE USER shall inform such third party of the content of the present Policy and obtain their consent to the provision of their data to THE COMPANY. THE USER shall likewise advise THE COMPANY of any changes in their personal information in order to ensure the proper management and quality of the service and of the data processed, in particular those regarding contact details, such as the address, direct debit bank account details, email address, telephone number, etc.
Where the request or service agreement is made by a legal entity, the consent given by its agents or authorised representatives pursuant to Article 21 of Spanish Law 34/2002 shall be deemed to have been given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity represented by them.
The personal data collected via the forms provided are required in order to process the USER’s request, and are therefore mandatory; otherwise THE COMPANY will be unable to manage that request or service.
THE COMPANY hereby advises the data subjects of its intention to send them marketing communications via email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. The data subjects acknowledge such intention and expressly agree to receive such communications. THE USER’s consent to the disclosure of data hereunder may be withdrawn at any time, without retroactive effect.
Any personal data provided by THE USER for the provision of a service may be retained for at least the number of years required for compliance with legal and tax obligations, even following termination of the contractual relationship, until USER’s consent to that effect is withdrawn.
- Addressing any questions, issues or suggestions regarding the services provided by the company.
- Providing advice on the services provided by the COMPANY and on matters of interest to Users.
- Providing information on job offers posted by THE COMPANY and receiving applicant CVs.
- Sending information on the activities and events organised by THE COMPANY and on the services provided by it.
- Sending any requested quotations.
- Sending marketing information on the services provided by THE COMPANY.